Group accommodation ‘Boulangerie’
Property for rent
1. The tenant rents the location named ‘Boulangerie’, with a minimum of three nights, for a weekend,
midweek of week, based on 7 bedrooms. There is 1 extra bedroom to rent, to use as a nursery room,
and the possibility to place a single bed in it.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing:
|Weekend||3 nights||Friday 17.00 u||Monday 10.00 u|
|Midweek||4 nights||Monday 17.00 u||Friday 10.00 u|
|Week||7 nights||Friday17.00 u||Friday 10.00 u|
3. Arrivals and departures on other days must be submitted in advance.
Reservations and options
4. An option can be taken for a weekend, midweek or week. Within 3 months there must be decided
whether the option becomes a reservation or not.
5. Reservations can be made by e-mail or telephone. Both methods of booking are binding. That means if
cancelled after reservation, cancellation fees have to be paid. After booking, a confirmation will be
sent by e-mail.
6. The booking is confirmed after payment of the rent.
7. The rates for rental of the property are listed on the website.
Annually, the prices are indexed.
8. The deposit is 10 % of the total rent. The deposit must be paid within 14 days after the reservation at
one of the accounts of SPRL Château Frandeux du Coeur.
9. The remainder (90%) and the guarantee (see par. 12) should be paid at least 6 weeks before the
agreed rental period.
10. For bookings within 6 weeks before the start of the rental period, the entire rent must be paid within
14 days after the reservation.
11. If full payment has not taken place within the period as prescribed, SPRL Château Frandeux du Coeur
reserves the right to charge an extra amount of € 50,-.
12. As already mentioned previously, a guarantee will be charged. In the final settlement, this amount will
be deducted from the final invoice.
13. The costs for the use of energy are not included in the rent. At arrival and departure, the meter
readings are recorded. Consumption will be at the end of the rental period deducted from the caution
14. In the accommodation is, for the number op people who booked, a set of towels present. The beds are
made. Extra linen is available at extra costs.
15. In the accommodation(s) it’s not allowed to smoke, only outside is free.
16. Pets are not allowed.
17. For security reasons, the tenant has to provide a list of names of all guest in advance. When this list
changes during the rental period, it must be reported to the manager.
18. If the number of people, staying in the accommodation, is larger then stated in the agreement, an
additional invoice will be sent.
19. It’s not allowed to bring your own beer pump installation or music system with you.
20. The tenant must comply by the rules of the accommodation. The tenant shall ensure that the rules are
followed. The rules are listed in the document “House rules arrival and departure in Château
Frandeux”. The manager supervises. The tenant will strictly follow instructions given by the manager.
In case of serious offence, the manager is in charge to deny access to the accommodation. If such a
situation occurs, restitution of money is not possible. .
21. Before departure, the accommodation should be cleared by the tenant. For the correct and wipe
cleanliness of the accommodation there are instructions listed on the ‘Departure form’. This is
available in the accommodation. When the accommodation, including the kitchen, is cleaned
insufficient , it will be settled with the caution money.
22. The Domain of Château Frandeux, forest and lake, is only accessible to the tenants and the managers.
There is limited access for tenants of the Boulangerie. The privacy of the tenants of the Château
should be respected.
23. Hunting and fishing on the Domain is prohibited.
24. It’s not allowed to camp on the Domain.
25. Termination of the contract is possible under the following conditions:
|Up to 17 weeks before rental date||10% of the rent|
|Between 17 and 6 weeks before rental date||50% of the rent|
|Between 6 and 2 weeks before rental date||90% of the rent|
|Within 2 weeks before rental date||100% of the rent|
26. Cancellations must be done by email or by phone.
27. Damage and/or missing items to the terrain, buildings or assets, will be repaid by the tenant. In case of
losing the key of the room, € 25,- will be charged.
28. SPRL Château Frandeux du Coeur has no liability for damages of any kind whatsoever, arising from this
agreement. For tenants of the accommodation is not an insurance taken out by the landlord. The
tenant should examine to what extent his insurance covers the damage caused by him to the rented
accommodation. If this insurance gives no or insufficient coverage, the tenant must ensure adequate
29. The website of Château Frandeux is made with the greatest care. Nevertheless, imperfections may slip
in. No rights can be derived from this.
30. SPRL Château Frandeux du Coeur can not be held liable for any injuries incurred by the use of facilities
such as sauna, solarium, infrared cabin, rowing or swimming in the lake.
31. All the buildings are regularly checked by us. Subjective criteria such as silence, privacy and beautiful
views, can never be fully guaranteed.
32. In the case that in the opinion of the tenant something is wrong, he should first contact the manager
about the case. If the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved, he can contact the parent company,
Velo Beheer in Barendrecht NL.
33. The early departure of the rented accommodation, without prior consultation and mutual agreement,
releases the landlord from any obligation for compensation.
34. Restitution of money is not possible in any way.