Group accommodation ‘Château Frandeux’
Property for rent
1. The tenant rents the location named ‘Château Frandeux’, with a minimum of three nights, for a
weekend or week, based on 18 bedrooms. There are 8 extra bedrooms to rent. And the
possibility to add 9 extra beds in the rooms (with a minimum of 3 nights).
2. Additional renting of rooms in the location ‘Écurie’ is only possible if all the extra rooms in the Château are rented and also with a minimum of 3 nights. The Écurie has 9 bedrooms. In addition, 2 extra beds can be added and there is an extra room in case of emergency.
3. The Large Room and the Small Room in the Écurie can be rented separately. If all 8 extra rooms in the Chateau are rented, the tariff of the Large Room expires.
4. Unless otherwise agreed in writing:
|Weekend||3 nights||Friday 17.00 h||Monday 10.00 h|
|Week||7 nights||Friday 17.00 h||Friday 10.00 h|
5. Arrivals and departures on other days must be submitted in advance.
6. Staff and cooks can arrive on the location from 15.00 h.
Reservations and options
7. An option can be taken for a weekend or a week. Within 9 months prior to the event there must be decided whether the option becomes a reservation or not.
8. Reservations can be made by e-mail only. This method of booking is binding. That means if
cancelled after reservation, cancellation fees have to be paid. ( see "cancellation") After booking, a confirmation will be sent by e-mail.
9. The booking is final after receiving the 10% invoice. this 10% amount is not refundable
10. The rates for rental of the property are listed on the website.
Annually, the prices are indexed.
11. The deposit is 10 % of the total rent. The deposit must be paid within 14 days after the reservation at one of the accounts of SPRL Château Frandeux.
12. The remainder (90%) should be paid at least 6 weeks before the
agreed rental period.
13. For bookings within 6 weeks before the start of the rental period, the entire rent must be paid within 14 days after the reservation.
14. If full payment has not taken place within the period as prescribed, SPRL Château Frandeux,
reserves the right to charge an extra amount of € 50,-.
15. In some cases a deposit may be required.
16. The costs for the use of energy are not included in the rent. At arrival and departure, the meter
readings are recorded.
17. The invoice of the final bill should be paid within 14 days..
18. In the accommodation is, for the number op people who booked, a set of towels present. The beds are made. Extra linen is available at extra costs.
19. In the accommodation(s) it’s not allowed to smoke, only outside is free.
20. Pets are not allowed.
21. For security reasons, the tenant has to provide a list of names of all guest in advance. When this list changes during the rental period, it must be reported to the manager.
22. For persons who have residence outside the property, but using the facilities of the Domain during the rental period, a daily rate of € 7.50 will be charged.
23. The tenant must comply by the rules of the accommodation. The tenant shall ensure that the rules are followed. The rules are listed in the document “House rules arrival and departure in Château
Frandeux”. The manager supervises. The tenant will strictly follow instructions given by the manager.
In case of serious offence, the manager is in charge to deny access to the accommodation. If such a
situation occurs, restitution of money is not possible.
24. The cleaning costs of the accommodation are included in the rent, except for the kitchen: the kitchen of the Boulangerie.
25. Before departure, the accommodation should be cleared by the tenant. For the correct and wipe
cleanliness of the accommodation there are instructions listed on the ‘Departure form’. This is
available in the accommodation. When the accommodation is cleaned insufficiently, a cleaning fee of € 30 is calculated.
26. The Domain of Château Frandeux, forest and lake, is only accessible to the tenants and the managers.
There is limited access for tenants of the Boulangerie, so that the privacy of all tenants sufficiently is
27. Hunting and fishing on the Domain is prohibited.
28. It’s not allowed to camp on the Domain.
29. Termination of the contract is possible under the following conditions:
Up to 17 weeks before rental date 10% of the rent has to be paid.
Between 17 and 6 weeks before rental date 50 % of the rent has to be paid.
Between 6 and 2 weeks before rental date 90 % of the rent has to be paid.
Within 2 weeks before rental date 100 % of the rent has to be paid.
30. Cancellations must be done by email.
31. Damage and/or missing items to the terrain, buildings or assets, will be repaid by the tenant. In case of losing the key of the room, € 30,- will be charged.
32. SPRL Château Frandeux has no liability for damages of any kind whatsoever, arising from this
agreement. For tenants of the accommodation is not an Insurance taken out by the landlord. The
tenant should examine to what extent his insurance covers the damage caused by him to the rented
accommodation. If this insurance gives no or insufficient coverage, the tenant must ensure adequate
33. The website of Château Frandeux is made with the greatest care. Nevertheless, imperfections may slip
in. No rights can be derived from this.
34. SPRL Château Frandeux du Coeur can not be held liable for any injuries incurred by the use of facilities such as sauna, infrared cabin, rowing or swimming in the lake.
35. All the buildings are regularly checked by us. Subjective criteria such as silence, privacy and beautiful
view, can never be fully guaranteed.
36. In case that in the opinion of the tenant something is wrong, he should first contact the manager
about the case. If the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved, he can contact the parent company,
Velo Beheer in Barendrecht NL.
37. The early departure of the rented accommodation, without prior consultation and mutual agreement,
releases the landlord from any obligation for compensation.
38. Restitution of money is not possible in any way.